About Me

My photo
We have been married since April 10, 2010. And can say we fall even more in love every day. Our first date was on February 7th 2009. We went to Winger's and had their sample dish, then we went to my apartment to play games where we played miles bournes and then the big supriser Chubby bunny..I remember thinkin are you serious?? on our first date?? later I found out it was a "test" man sure glad I passed. If you ask Austin about the first date he will tell you that I wore the ugliest shirt I could find in reality i liked the shirt but was going to change it but got home too late to change it before our date... it was a fitted T that had a tie on haha. we stayed up until two AM. Our first kiss wasn’t until a month later after Austin had tried twice ;) The third time he decided to ask if he could please have a kiss, and well it worked. After many crazy months of dating we were finally engaged on Oct. 10, 2009 under the Rexburg stars in the middle of nowhere as we danced

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Baby Time :)

Well as most of you know Austin and I are blessed to be having a beautiful baby Girl :) Oh I am so excited for our little darling to come into the world! I can't wait to dress her up in cute outfits and for her too meet our family and friends! I found THEEE CUTEST little outfit that I want her to have already!!Pinned Image Isn't it the cutest little outfit??
I know I must be patient! But How can I be?? Four months to go!!!
I am also very nervous though! I can't imagine having a little soul that is totally dependent on me, what if I teach her the wrong thing? Is Austin going to have to kill a young man in the future? What if she's anything like i was as a teenager? Oh there are so many questions!
When Austin found out his look of worry was priceless, He said, "Having a boy is one thing, but what if I am too hard on our little girl?" So precious! Our little girl really will be a daddys girl im sure from the day she is born he will be wrapped around her tiny finger ;)
They only gave us a side profile picture of her, kinda a bummer, but at least we have that! It is on my facebook and at the moment I can not geet to it to post it here!
On another note,
Austin is doing well at his job, and I am trying to cook more new things :)
Also, I had an interview yesterday for a job at Melaleuca so I am crossing my fingers that I can get it! It would be a blessing if both austin and i had jobs and had the same shift! Cross your fingers!!

1 comment:

  1. Did you find out about the job? Can't wait for my new little niece to get here!

    ReplyDelete